Japanese for Business Program
Japan Job Hunting (Shukatsu) Program (Online)
MANABI Japanese language institute offers an online program to develop the skills necessary to find a job in Japan. Since this program is offered as an online class, it is not limited to those who are currently living in Japan. Anyone with an Internet connection can take the course.
The course is also open to those who have graduated from Japanese language schools and are attending universities or vocational schools, those who are in Japan on a working holiday, and those who are attending universities overseas and hope to find employment in Japan in the future. If you are interested in taking this course, please feel free to contact us.
1. Orientation (occupational aptitude test, self-analysis, etc.)
2. Self-analysis (self-analysis sheet preparation exercise)
3. Lecture by company recruitment in-charge
4. About visas to work in Japan
5. Japanese business culture (human resources that Japanese companies want)
6. How to find a company How to research a company Practice
7. Application and entry(how to apply for a job, how to fill out an entry sheet, practice)
8. Communication with companies(how to write resumes, manners of letters, e-mails, and phone calls)
9. Employment examinations (general knowledge, SPI)
Resort Internship Program
This is an inclusive program of “Studying Japanese” → “Business manner lessons” → “internship at a resort destination (w/ pay)”. For people coming to Japan with a working holiday visa, or those who have plans of coming to Japan. The lecture focuses on required business manners when working at a company here in Japan while brushing up your Japanese language skills. We can introduce places for internship to students who have completed “Business Manner Lessons” through our relating company. Locations of internship includes a resort hotel near the sea in summer or those near ski resorts during winter, and interns may be involved with selling or customer service there. You may be connecting your working holiday experience with your future career advancement because this is paid working experience.
Terms for Application:
Applicants need to have the communication skill which is equal or higher than N3 of the JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency test), obtaining or to be obtaining a working holiday visa
※ Interviews to be held for selection.
Schedule of the Program
02 April – June
03 Late of June
04 Mid of July – End of August
05 Early September
06 September onwards (after your internship is completed)
02 October – December
03 Early December
04 Early December – End of March
05 Early April
06 April onwards