April 8, 2020(URGENT) NOTICE OF TEMPORARY CLOSURE MANABI JAPANESE LANGUAGE INSTITUTE TOKYO CAMPUS
Following the rapid spread of pneumonia caused by the new coronavirus (COVID-19), the Japanese government has issued an emergency declaration today in seven prefectures, including Tokyo, MANABI Japanese Language Institute Tokyo School is located.
MANABI Japanese Language Institute Tokyo School will take the following measures from April 8 to May 6, when the emergency declaration becomes effective.
- Classes will be offered online for those who have not yet arrived in April 2020.
* New registration has been closed.
- In the new semester starting on April 13, classes cannot be held in the classroom, but we will provide an opportunity for autonomous learning and set up a learning consultation desk.
- For students who have been enrolled since 2019, they will no longer be able to attend classes during this period, but we will work to ensure that your precious time is used for effective learning as much as possible. Each class teacher will contact the students by e-mail or telephone.
- We asking you to register your email address and phone number to confirm the safety of students from March 30, but if you have not registered yet, please cooperate with this survey.
- Classes that cannot be conducted during this period will be supplemented by transfer.
- The office, classroom and student lounge of MANABI Japanese Language Institute Tokyo School will be temporarily closed.
- Please understand that the classroom and student lounge will be closed during the emergency declaration to prevent the spread of the infection.
- If you have any request, please let us know in advance by telephone.
- Increase student consultation and contact points.
In order to protect the health of employees and faculty and staff, we will continue to work by teleworking. We will increase the number of online consultation desks as follows so that students' learning and life will not be affected as much as possible.
◆ CONSULTATION DESK
Reception hours : 10:00 - 12:00 / 13:00 - 16:00 （UTC+9）